Thursday, January 1, 2009

We leave soon

Dear Friends,

We leave for the airport in Cincinnati in about 12 hours. Then it's off to JFK for a 3+ hour layover and then at 3:55pm we're off to Cairo (which is 7  hours ahead of Eastern Time) on a flight that gets us in at 10:10am Saturday morning.

I've never done anything like creating this blog, so it's an experiment for me that I hope is enjoyed by someone other than me.

By the way, this is a personal blog and not an EarthLight blog or a "Frank, Lea, and Stuart" blog. So, please don't hold any of them liable for anything I say or post ;->.

Well, I just wanted to see if this worked before I left. I'm bringing my laptop with me, but who knows if I'll be able to get on line once we leave home.

Please keep us in your thoughts, prayers, and energy sendings. Thank you for being a part of our lives.

Love,
Frank